December 7, 2010

The Best Year EVER!

Arabella,

The past year was the best year ever! To start the year off right, you were placed in my arms and we were wheeled out of the hospital on January 13th, after a 5 week stay in the NICU.

image

What an absolute adventure it has been having you home. You are our new baby doll.

image

I don’t think it’s possible to adequately describe my feelings for you. You brighten my life. These pictures melt my heart. You are my angel.

imageimage

Watching you grow has been amazing. When I think it’s not possible for you to get more beautiful, you do.

image

You are so sweet & loving. Every night before I put you to bed we go into the room and I hum a song to you and without fail, the second I start to hum you start to rub your eyes. I treasure that time.

You ADORE your daddy. I don’t think there has ever been a time that he walked in the room and your eyes didn’t light up. He loves that. You have a gift for showing your love. It’s the way you look at us. We can feel it.

You are fun, giggly & so playful!

I see so many qualities in you that will be beautiful to watch develop.

I want you to know how much happiness you have brought into my life. This past year has been the best year ever because all 5 of us were together. With you in our family life is a little sweeter. Happy 1st Birthday, Baby Girl. I love you.

P1040390

Love, Mom

2 comments:

krissiecook said...

The only thing sweeter than that cake is this post. And the only thing sweeter than this post is Arabella.

Amy said...

She is so beautiful and I love that she is digging into that cake! Can't wait to see you guys!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed