December 31, 2014

Odenwalder Visit!/Sea World

Now THIS was my favorite part of our California trip! Our Florida friends, the Odenwalders, are stationed in San Diego so we made it a point to go harass them for old times sakeSmile It was SO good to see them! I love that they think like us-Amy suggested we get a babysitter for the kids and go on a date…We agreed!

Dinner and a movie:

photo 1-3

FullSizeRender

I had to tease Amy with this picture of her on her phone while we were walking. I told her I was going to put it on Facebook and say, “This is what it’s like hanging out with Amy.”

photo 5-1

Dinner was good, the company was great but the movie was lame. Can’t have it all I guess.

The next day we went to Sea World. Here’s my little disclaimer: I’m not a fan of Sea World and that’s all I’m gonna say about that. There were protesters standing outside with signs and I wanted to join them.

photo 3-4 photo 4-4

Kids loved the rides and the snow patch.

DSC_7021

DSC_7064DSC_7066

DSC_7068

DSC_7069

DSC_7075

DSC_7089

DSC_7040

photo 5-2

As we were leaving we decided to get our hands cleaned by fish. Eww.

photo 1-4

It felt really cool!

photo 2-2 photo 3-5

photo 1-5

photo 5-3 photo 4-5

photo 2-3

Drove past this incredible sight on our way back to our friends house,

photo 3-6

Amy is an amazing cook and had a delicious dinner ready for us when we got back to her place. The next morning was Arabella’s birthday and it was also the day we were driving home.

DSC_7097

Amy made homemade crispy crème donuts for Arabella’s special day. She’s so awesome!

DSC_7099

DSC_7098

DSC_7104

Singing happy birthday to my girl!

DSC_7107

DSC_7110

These little kiddos had so much fun playing together!

DSC_7119

These big kiddos did too!

photo 5-4

As we were getting ready to drive off I just had to capture this moment. Sean flossing, Amy picking at Kirk’s ear and the kiddos posing for the picture. Awesomeness.

We LOVE our Odenwalders!

DSC_7124

1 comments:

Chelsey ECS said...

So jealous!!! What a fun adventure! Ok I can't be too jealous because we get to see them this month :D That sounds like a fun trip though - so fun to get together with FL friends!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed