March 1, 2015

Sick week

Yay! This week is over! Its been a while since we’ve had a week this bad. It started out fine but then got progressively worse. We got hit by some snow which I’m never a fan of but the kids were over the moon.

photo 1

I got to watch this sweet baby on Monday and Tuesday.

photo 2

The kids wanted to keep her. I was reminded of how much work a baby can be especially when you have one with a trach. I can’t believe I had a baby with a barely one year old…twice! Glad that’s over!

photo 3 photo 4-1

While taking care of baby Bailey, Eva started acting fussy and then spiked a fever on Tuesday night.

photo 1-1

All of our scheduled nurses called in sick and there weren’t any available replacements so I’ve been up every night suctioning Eva. After a couple of days with a fever a rash appeared. Diagnosis? Roseola.

photo 4

It has been such a rough week for her(and me).

photo 3-1

I’m so glad this week is over! Ready for a fresh start with hopefully a healthy baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed