September 9, 2016

Back to school!

The kiddos have been back in school for 2 weeks now and things are off to a good start! I filled out a form at the end of last year requesting specific qualities in a teacher for each one of the kids and it really paid off. Each one of them got a teacher that suits them better than I ever could have imagined.
 
DSCF0162
 
This little stinker snuck out the front door with her pink boots on and I didn’t notice until we got to the school.
 
DSCF0157
 
Aidan got Ms. Cruz-Damian who has 17 years experience and seems to be very structured and somewhat strict but still very nice. Aidan does best when he has structure and rules. He really likes her so far. We couldn’t get a picture of him with her because by the time we got to his classroom she was already instructing the class.
 
Maya got Ms. Stockwell.
 
DSCF0173
 
She seems sweet and bubbly which is perfect for my sweet Maya. This year Ms. Stockwell is trying out a new classroom setup. Half of her classroom has desks and chairs and the other half is flexible seating meaning there are couches, bean bags, pillows so the kids get to choose where they want to work each day.
 
Arabella got Ms. Tapp
 
DSCF0168
 
Ok, seriously, this is a match made in heaven! I was so worried about Arabella because she is my little free-spirited wiggle worm. She did amazing in Kindergarten but, lets be honest, Kindergarten is all about projects and fun. I was worried that her transition from fun to having to sit at a desk all day would be a brutal one. Just check out Ms. Tapp’s classroom…
 
 
Heavenly, right? Arabella LOVES school!
 
I’ve been so relieved to hear from each one of these kiddos just how much they love going to school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed