February 21, 2008

5 years later...

Gosh I just feel so terrible for not updating this in such a long time. Life has been just a little rough this past month. I was experiencing one of the joys of being pregnant...hahaha! Morning sickness is just not fun :( I don't ever get really sick I just feel kinda gross all day long. The hardest part for me is always feeling sooooo tired! To top it all off, Aidan has been sick so he keeps me up most of the night suctioning him. Wow I complain a lot! I don't mean to complain. Those of you who have been pregnant understand me right? Well I'm feeling better now and Aidan seems to be getting a little better so here I am. No pictures for now but they will be coming shortly. There are just a few things that I do want to write about real quick before I forget. Aidan has started eating rice cereal and he loves it! He doesn't eat very much of it but at least he's eating some. I am so excited about that. He also started on the sippy cup and seems to like it a lot better than the bottle. His speech therapist is amazing and she said that she is very encouraged by his reaction to the sippy cup and the rice cereal.
On a much sadder note, my uncle, Tio Vidal, passed away on February 12. He lived in Ascencion, Mexico where we would go visit each year for our family Christmas vacation. Nothing I could say would truly do him justice. To me he was a big teddy bear. He loved giving hugs and he was so sweet and affectionate. I am so sad that he is gone but I am grateful to have been able to be a part of his life. I will always remember and love him.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Jessica, I don't think most of us who have been pregnant understand what you're going through! You are a really strong and wonderful person, and I really look up to you for the way you handle your trials. I'm blessed to have you as a friend.

Julianne said...

I sure miss seeing little Aidan, I bet he's grown a lot since we were there. You really are a strong person, that's for sure. I hope you are feeling better really soon. I'm so sorry about your uncle.

Julianne said...

Oh, by the way, I got tagged and decided to tag you next! Just go to my blog, copy the questions and have fun! Can't wait to learn a little more about you!

Alisha said...

Jessica-- Hi! I just wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy! I know EXACTLY how you feel with the yuckiness all day. And you do it while taking care of another baby! You're wonder woman! People always tell me that I'm lucky for not throwing up (which I am) but man that yuck feeling all day really wears ya down... luckily, I'm past that stage! So when are you due? I'm sure Amy told you we're having twins this summer. Crazy! Well Aidan is sure cute. I love his name too. :) Have a great day and feel better!

Meg Barry said...

Hey congratulations! I think I know what you are going thru...we found out a couple of months ago that we are getting our own surprise sometime around the end of August...so that will make the twins one year and 2 weeks old! Yowzers, being pregnant and taking care of an infant is HARD! We should definetly keep up with each other for support! You can do it...and hey pregnancy stinks...but the end result is so so cute and wonderful!

nbarnes2 said...

I'm sorry. I didn't know you were expecting again! I ditto the previous comment. well... the part asking for the due date! Congratulations!

M. said...

wow- I'm so sorry....and I have no right to complain about my single selfish life! :) I hope the morning sickness is better!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed