June 22, 2009

Maya is 9 months old!

I am long overdue on my blog postings for oh so many reasons. The main reason? I just don't have the patience lately. Seems like every time I get on to blog something goes wrong! Every time! And yet here I am. We have had many adventures since my last post. We went to Spain instead of Guatemala, spent about 3 weeks in Missouri, got a new apartment... and I will blog about all of those later. Right now I just want to get some important stuff on.

My kids are growing up so fast it's hard to keep up with them. Maya and Aidan have recently started playing really well together. Aidan is always excited to see Maya in the morning. Maya is 9 months old today!!! I can hardly believe it but it is true. She is so amazing to me. She is super happy 95% of the time and such a joy to be around. She loves to play with toys. She plays with them in a very unique way. She is very skilled with her feet and uses them to hold a toy while she plays with it or another toy. It is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Here she is:

Maya has many talents. All of the Young Women in my ward absolutely love her and love to talk about all of the things Maya is going to do when she gets older. Among those things is a gymnast and a cheerleader. This is why:



Rich and I both agree that she will probably be a model too. It seems to come so naturally to her:) Anytime she stops to look back or to her side, she puts her hand on her leg in a cute little pose.

Some other great things that Maya is doing now that she is 9 months old:
*She is working on 2 more teeth (top ones)
*Holds her own against her big brother often pulling his hair and ears.
*Adores her daddy more and more each day (dada is her favorite word)
*Almost crawling
*Eating more big people food
*Breaking hearts every Sunday if someone doesn't get a chance to hold her.
*Sitting up for about a month now

What an amazing little girl to have in our family.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

How sweet she is...and we so had fun seeing her in MO. She really is good with her feet! She loved the balloon between them! We miss you all..hope the move goes smooth and that you like your new place..now we need some pictures of Aidan!

Amy said...

So cute...don't you wish you could be that flexible-oh to be young again! We missed your family during the Father's Day weekend, hopefully we can see you soon!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed