August 21, 2009

The Birthday Boy!

There he is. The birthday boy. 2 years old today and I still can't believe it! Unfortunately we couldn't do anything fun with him today but tomorrow is HIS day! We are going to drop Maya off at a friends house and Rich and I are going to take Aidan out for a fun day of 2 year old stuff. I am so excited!! I will update and post lots of fun pics tomorrow!
As far as a birthday party goes, that is in the very near future. We are going to have a combined birthday party for Aidan and Maya with all of our friends. Both Aidan and Maya are very loved by everybody in our ward so we look forward to having a fun birthday bash with everybody we love, minus our family. Like I said, tomorrow is Aidan's big day so we will post again later!

2 comments:

nbarnes2 said...

that is so fun! so i laugh at myself b/c i have ALWAYS said this since Jackson was born but...this is my favorite age. Two is so fun b/c its the year the really start talking more then it becomes sentences then you hear these weird random phrases come out of their little mouths that you know they picked up from you like "goodness gracious!" i love it all i guess.

missy said...

Happy birthday Aidan, we missed you at playgroup yesterday. Cute Blog!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed