July 23, 2009

Where are they now?

Just a little update on what is going on with our kiddos. Aidan will be 2 in just 1 month!! Maya just turned 10 months old and is always full of new tricks so here are some videos and pictures to update where they are now.

Aidan is becoming quite the little helper. He wants to help me do everything and is getting very good at it. He is A LOT more obedient than he was just a short month ago and seems to really be in touch with what is going on around him.


I have never seen a little boy be so loving to his little sister as Aidan is to Maya. He loves her so much! They play together, watch Baby Einstein together...

Sometimes Aidan will even pull up a chair to eat with Maya.

I feel blessed to have them close in age even though it can be tough sometimes.
Maya is blossoming into quite the personality. At 10 months old she isn't quite crawling, refuses to eat baby food, loves being read to and has lots of cute and funny quirks.



Pat-a-cake


This video doesn't quite capture it or do it justice but Maya has kind of a freaky growl. When she does it in public people give her weird looks but we love it. Aidan thinks it's so funny and eggs her on when she growls.



Crazy kids! That's our update for now!

5 comments:

Keesha n David Brown said...

Jess...Maya looks so much like you! What a doll! You have darling kids and congrats on the princess you have on the way!

djwillden said...

okay okay we get you have cute kids. could you stop bragging! jk but your kids are really cute

Em said...

Do people ask you a lot if they are twins?

Jess said...

You know I've never been asked but Rich just told me that he's been asked several times. I don't think they look like twins. Do you? Maybe they will when Maya gets a little older.

Brown's said...

I love those kids soooo much! I miss them!! Hey sis I updated, FINALLY! Miss ya, much love to you!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed