July 11, 2009

It's a...

I know we were going to wait until the actual delivery but that obviously didn't work out. I had my ultrasound on Tuesday and the entire drive there was spent trying to convince Rich that we really do want to wait to find out the sex of the baby. He finally agreed and we both went in with a strong will. The first thing Rich told the technician was that we didn't want to find out the sex of the baby. So we got about 5 minutes into the ultrasound and I asked her (the technician) if she knew what the baby is. She said, "Yep!" And that is where it got really hard for Rich. As she was showing us the baby, a couple of times she referred to it as "he". This just started to eat at Rich and I have to admit, I felt like she had slipped and told us. She finished the ultrasound and stepped out for a minute. Rich really really wanted to know and so I finally gave in. Here is the video of us finding out what we are having.


As you can see we are ecstatic!! I felt like I was having a girl and I secretly really wanted another little girl so I was thrilled. Rich was really excited too. He is so excited to have another little Maya on the way. If we have things our way we will have a little buddy for Aidan in a few years. We will see what His plan is.
We have decided that we are going to name her Isabella and call her Bella. Can't wait to meet her!!

6 comments:

Jeanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanne said...

Ok, I was the first comment that had been deleted...I sounded like a knob in it, so I wanted to write you a new one...

ANYWAY...CONGRATULATIONS Rich & Jessica, we are so happy for you guys!

Next time you come up to Missouri, let us know and if you have time we'll meet up for dinner somewhere!

djwillden said...

Yeah a girl! Aidan will have two sisters to pick on, that will keep him busy. I'm so excited for you, I loved watching your video, cute.

Keesha n David Brown said...

Congratulations! And...I LOVE the video! You guys are so cute!

RuSty and LaLa said...

Woo hoo...a girl! I like those kind of babies. The boy kind is fun too, but sisters back to back...How FUN!

Em said...

Congrats! I LOVE girls! =) So excited for you!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed