January 30, 2010

Arabella at home

As you all know, Arabella is home! It is so fun having her here. Our house has been SO busy since she came home, which means I have lots to blog about. Just a quick run down from when she left the NICU to today.
This is a picture of Arabella with her favorite nurse, Sheldon. He took great care of her while she was there, which makes him one of our favorite people. There were other wonderful nurses that were so kind to our little Arabella. Wendy, Mary Ann, Linda and Sita are some that we love too.
Saying goodbye

Off we go!

My amazing friend, Vanessa, watched Aidan and Maya all day. Thank you Vanessa!! On our way home we stopped by to pick them up and that is where Aidan and Maya met their new baby sister.


This was the best picture we were able to get of all 3 of them. I have a feeling family pictures are going to be a nightmare.


Curious Maya

Here she is today.
More and more beautiful every day

Looking a little concerned

My girls

Big brother with his baby sister

5 comments:

Marianne said...

I was so excited to see all the kids on your blog! Little Arabella looks so much older when she "sits up!" What a cutie! You have little stair steps for children...I miss them so!Hugs from Grandma!

Kulia said...

I love the video!! Bella is so beautiful! I'm so glad that she's finally home. :)

djwillden said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm so glad she is home now. I'm sure you have your handful, they are all so little. Aiden is looking more and more like Rich. Can't wait until you come back to Missouri

The Farlensens said...

So, it must be all the hormones, but I was getting all weepy looking at the pics of your kids. They're so beautiful! I LOVE that picture of your girls. You guys are so cute!!!

Brown's said...

Jess she is such a princess! I love her! she kind of reminds me of Josy when she was that small!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed