January 16, 2010

SHE IS HOME!

The long awaited day finally came! I called the NICU on Wednesday morning to check on Arabella and the nurse told me that she might be able to come home. She was originally supposed to come home on Tuesday but she wasn't drinking quite enough. I was so bummed and thought she was going to have to stay at least a couple more days. Nope! Tuesday night she drank great and the next morning she was still doing great. After spending the day getting everything ready to bring her home, we finally left the hospital at around 6:00pm.

As you can imagine, life has been a little crazy at our house. This is why I haven't updated my blog but pictures are coming soon!

1 comments:

Marianne said...

hurrah! I can't wait to see the pictures. I know you are very busy but know we are waiting!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed