May 7, 2010

Two

Tonight I fed two little mouths. I changed two little diapers. I dressed two little girls in pj's. I snuggled two little sweethearts while reading two bedtime stories. Then, I kissed two little cheeks goodnight.
Tonight I'm missing my two boys but I have a feeling they are not missing me. Rich and Aidan are sitting outside somewhere eating s'mores and being boys. It's daddy/son canoe trip weekend!! Rich was so excited that Aidan is finally old enough to take camping. They left today at 5:30 and the second they were gone I MISSED THEM! I can't wait to hear all of their fun stories and see pictures of their little adventure. When did my baby boy get so big?

3 comments:

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

OH CUTE!!! i love this post and i wish i could kiss those two little cheeks too :D

America said...

That is soo cute! I was just imagining Arabella's cute little cheeks as I read that. I LOVE watching her sleep in Relief Society! She is adorable!

Marianne said...

I need pictures of the kids...it has been too long..can you post some front views? I loved the rainy day picture..two little buddies! Glad Richard has a son to take camping..how fun for both of them! Can't wait to see ya'll in MO! I hear you are some "buff" Floridians!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed