April 28, 2010

Survival Mode

It has been quite a while since I have blogged, taken pictures, had "me" time. I've decided that it is important for me to take a few minutes to blog about what's been going on in our home. Survival mode. I have kicked in to survival mode. It is nearing the end of the semester and Rich is pretty much unavailable. House is a mess. Kids run around half dressed or in their pj's all day...so do I(let's be honest). Today, I reached my limit of saying "No Aidan", "Get down Maya", "Time Out!" Oh, what a day. The end is in sight. Last final is tomorrow morning. Then, I will get some sleep and maybe even take a shower.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Oh I so know that life! That is why I am leaving to go my mom's tomorrow to skip the finals week! I am glad its almost over for you!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed