June 19, 2010

Playing Catch-up

Why do I always let this happen? So many little and big things have happened and now I need to backtrack a couple of months to blog it all. This is the first of many "catch-up" blog posts that I will be making. Here we go!

Right now I am in Missouri. Having a good time but boy am I missing home...and Rich. He had to do a 6 week rotation this summer and so we decided that we would take this opportunity for me to come out to Missouri with the kids for 2 months so that they could spend time with grandparents and cousins. Yeah, I know it sounds like a great idea but realistically well, not so much. Don't get me wrong, I love our families and we are having fun but I am so homesick! I miss Rich, I miss my childproof home, I miss my routine. Wah, wah, wah! K, I'll stop whining but I did learn a very valuable lesson. I can't be apart from Rich for very long. We are gonna cut this visit a few weeks short:)

Like I said, we are having fun so check out the next couple of posts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed