June 19, 2010

Dear Daddy

Daddy, It's me, Arabella! I miss you so much! I can't wait to see you again in 2 weeks. We are having so much fun in Missouri but wish you were here. Aidan and Maya have been so busy here at Grandma Bakers house. Check out what they've been up to!
Aidan discovered that bugs aren't so bad.

Maya always wants to go outside to play in the water.

They have so much fun together playing with the hose.

They are so silly!

I can't wait until I can walk...

So that I can walk to the hole and throw rocks in it. It looks like so much fun!

They are always asking Grandma for cookies. They look yummy:)



We miss you and love you, Daddy! Come back soon!

2 comments:

America said...

Can I just say I am SO glad you are coming home? I'm glad you are having fun in MO, but I can't wait to have some more fun with you when you get back to FL! Your pictures are adorable!

Jess said...

YAY! I'm excited to hang out and make stuff:) I'll call you for a mommy/play date when I get home.

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed