July 16, 2010

Missouri visit- Lucero side

We are finally home sweet home! We had a great time in Missouri visiting our family. Here are some pictures to highlight our time with my side of the family.

After a few crazy, stressful days of keeping the kids in the house, my sister bought a $10 pool from Wal-Mart. Best $10 she ever spent! It gave us many days of sanity and lots of memories:)

Danny, my studly little man.
I just love him!
Josy was such a mommy the whole time. Always making sure all of the other kids did exactly what we asked.

My sweet sister...gotta love her. Always on her phone. Yet, whenever I call her she doesn't answer. I don't get it ;)

My good friend, Jeanne was brave enough to join the insanity a couple of times. Then she never came back:( Just kidding Jeanne. Sorry again for not calling!
Asher is so cute!! He was totally flirting with Arabella the whole time. Maybe they'll make a cute couple someday:)


How could you not just LOVE this sweet little face?
My sister and I developed a routine that worked great for us. She would watch the kids in the pool while I made lunch and then we would feed then outside! It was great!
We did this several times. The kids loved it!
They formed such a strong bond. Danny is 4 months older than Maya. Awww, so sweet!
Josy is 4 months older than Aidan.
Best friends FOREVER!
From left to right- Julian, Damian & Gabriel. My nephews. We had some good times with them too.

These pictures are just a bonus to brighten your day. I don't know why she chooses to do this but it drives me nuts. What can you do? She likes what she likes.



We had a fun time with my family in Missouri. After 28 years I finally learned how to make flour tortillas. Thanks mom! Mine is obviously the one on the left. My mom made the one on the right. I'm still practicing!!!

Thanks for everything, Mommy! Love you and we'll miss you!

1 comments:

Brown's said...

Don't be like that! I'm not always on my phone. haha! I miss you! life is just better when you guys are around! Love you!!
p.s
I WILL fly to FL and kidnap Bella!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed