July 28, 2010

Laundry, tacos, baby & flower

Well, let's just get the bad part out of the way. This is the story of my life. Does this ever happen to you? My problem with laundry seems to be that I can always find time to get it into the washer and then into the dryer, but finding the time to fold it and put it away...obviously where I fall short. I'm ashamed to admit that this is a common sight in my home:( I want to get better. I really do!
On a happier note, my friend, Amy had her baby this week! Boy is she a cutie. She weighed a whopping 8lbs 12oz!
Little Miss. Heidi Joy
Sweet little hand.
Ahhhh date night. I wait for you all week and before I know it...you are gone. Well this past date night was FUN! Rich and I discovered a deeeeelicious mexican restaurant. It is rated the #1 restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale by Trip Advisor and it is just this little hole in the wall place. It has all of 3 tables that seat 2 people each.

The tacos are to die for! Seriously! If you are looking for authentic this is the place. Trust me, my uncle has a mexican restaurant in Mexico and these definitely live up to his standard.
Yummy, tacos de carne asada!
Divine!
After that amazing dinner we went to Boomers and played some games, bowled, ate cotton candy, asked the register lady if we could borrow her closed toed shoes so we could climb the rock wall. She said no. Then to end the fun night we rode the go carts. Rich is convinced I have a psycho personality that comes out when I get behind the wheel of a go cart. I would have to agree with him.
Just have to post this picture of the flower I made for my sister-in-law. I love it.
FYI Arabella got her voice last week. Friday the 23rd to be exact. She got a valve called a passy muir valve that allows her to make sounds just like a regular baby. We are having video uploading issues, that is why I haven't posted a video of her yet but I am anxious to get it up and running. Stay tuned in the next couple of days for that video:D

2 comments:

djwillden said...

man, Rich sure was hungry!

Jess said...

Thanks for the awesome comments you always leave, Jeanne. You crack me up!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed