August 11, 2010

Sweetest sound I've ever heard...

I know it's taken me forever but all good things take time, right;) This isn't the video of Arabella's voice the very 1st time. It actually took her a while to make sound. Not like Aidan who discovered his voice within seconds. Check out the video of the very 1st time I heard Aidan's voice here. Come to find out that even if she didn't have a trach she would be a pretty quiet baby, for the most part. I've taken tons of video but this is by far the BEST! Take a look



Life is a miracle. It's beautiful. We are so grateful for today's technology that has given us the blessing of raising our kids and enjoying their laughter every day.

3 comments:

Keesha n David Brown said...

She is SO sweet!

Unknown said...

This is amazing. Gives me hope for niko. Her voice is beautiful. I cant wait for the day he gets his!

djwillden said...

that's so cute, she has such a great voice. and so happy

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed