July 22, 2013

~34/35 Weeks~

DSC_2489

Well, I’m still here awaiting the arrival of baby girl! This picture is from last week. We forgot to take one yesterday because it was such a busy day so this one will have to count for 2 weeks. Reality is starting to set in and I’m getting a little nervous. I’ve been SUPER tired and I can’t figure out if it’s because I’m 8 months pregnant, because it’s been in the 100’s the past 2 weeks or because I got sick this week and my body is having a hard time recovering. Regardless, I’m tired.

I’ve also started nesting but the crappy thing is that I have the nesting urge without the energy. That’s no fun! My brain is constantly telling me to, “organize, organize, organize”, but my body is telling me, “sleep, sleep, sleep”! Come on brain and body, get in sync will ya?

In other news, I got a calling at church last week which will be interesting to see how I’m gonna juggle everything with a newborn. I was called as the 1st counselor in the Relief Society presidency.

photo-5

I love Relief Society but after our first meeting I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed. Not sure if they were thinking clearly when they decided on me. I have absolutely no excuse though because both the president and 2nd counselor have new babies. Lots of new and exciting adventures lie ahead…I guessWinking smile

I did get dressed twice last week so here’s a bonus picture.

DSC_2492

Come on baby Eva! You are welcome to join us early if you want!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed