July 31, 2014

Family Date Night

Right before we left for Missouri we got to go on a family(minus Eva) date night. We have this sweet setup where we have a nurse that comes over around 5:30 every other weekend and I get a sitter for the big kids so that Rich and I can go on a date. It is awesome! Well, I failed to get a sitter and the nurse was already lined up to come over and take care of Eva so we decided to make it a family date night and take the kids to do something that we normally can’t do with Eva. We took them to Cherry Hill which is a water park that is mostly designed for little kids.

Aidan can’t take a serious picture, ever.

photo 1-3

I threatened him for this one, haha!

photo 2-3

photo 3-3

We all had so much fun going down slides together, as a family! Usually, it’s just Rich that takes the kids to do fun things like this and I stay at home with Eva. It was really great to run around the park and have fun with them.

photo 4-3

photo 5-3

Best family date!

photo-6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed