October 2, 2014

Rain or Shine

When a bad attitude can’t be changed with kind and encouraging words, maybe a short run in the rain will help.

DSC_6420

DSC_6421

The past couple of days have been a challenge. I’m not sure why but Aidan has been very defiant. I’m trying to make changes in our routine to see if that will help. Rich and I are trying to spend more one on one time with him. He still needs to have a consequence for talking back and making bad choices so running laps it is! A few days ago I woke him up for school and the first thing he said to me was, “I had a bad dream. I dreamed you kept saying, 17 laps! 18 laps! 19 laps!” Haha! Poor guy! He hates laps and I’m really happy about that because we have a fitting and appropriate consequence for him.

 

He can be quite the challenge but he still melts my heart when I tell him I love him and his response every single time is, “I love you more!” That is simply not possible, buddy.

 DSC_6422

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed