October 20, 2014

Train Concert

I’m so glad Rich isn’t as boring as me or else we wouldn’t ever do anything fun! He’s always the one trying to find fun things for us to do as a family and on dates and I’m always the one that is cool with staying home. I’m not as fun as I look(bahahaha!). So, a few weeks ago he asked if I wanted to go to a Train concert in South Ogden. All that came to mind when I thought of Train was, “Hey soul sister!”. Yeah, I wasn’t super interested. I have to mention that I also NEVER know who sings the songs I love, ask my sister, I’m the worst at knowing bands. I wasn’t thrilled about it but Rich seemed really excited so I just rolled my eyes and said ok. Ummm….so glad I did! Did you know that Train sings a lot of awesome songs? I tried to act pretty bored at the beginning but after so many good songs I had to start singing along.

photo 1

photo 2

Did you know that date night is really good for your marriage? So glad we can have one every week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed