November 3, 2014

Jessica Squared

I am SO SAD my other half(no, not Rich) is leaving me. My amazing friend, Jessica, is PCSing to Texas in 4 days and I can honestly say she has changed my life for the better. I have been incredibly blessed with great friends everywhere we have lived and Jess is no exception. In fact, I think she is the friend that has changed me the most. She has made me want to be a better mother, homemaker and friend.

(Our girls day)

photo 2

photo 3-1

She has been a great example of relying/trusting in Heavenly Father, always suggesting prayer or a priesthood blessing when ever there was any kind of need, no matter how big or small. I absolutely LOVE that about her.

(double date)

photo 3photo 4

While this might seem silly to some people it is a huge deal to me- for the first time in my 8 years of marriage I finally feel like my house is a home. She taught me how to decorate and even more important, she gave me so much confidence in myself that I was lacking.

(making 10 million banners)

photo 1-1

DSC_4011

She was the one friend that helped me weather the storm while Eva was in the NICU and during the extremely trying months after she came home. She comforted me every time I called her bawling from the hospital because Eva had a rough day. After Eva came home Jess always brought the party to my house because she knew I couldn’t take Eva out.

photo 2

IMG_1406IMG_1392

IMG_1393IMG_1394

DSC_6831

DSC_6832

DSC_6825

Good friends like my sweet friend, Jess, are hard to come by. I think this book mark she gave me the other day says it best.

photo 1

Jess, since I know you read my blog, this post is for you. Thank you for becoming my sister. Thank you for loving me and allowing me to be 100% myself without ever having to apologize for it and thank you for doing the same. I love you!

I’ll see you next year when we go on our cruise together unless you are “over it” by that time, hahaha!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Waaaaaaaa😭

robbob said...

You girls are basically amazing. I love you both!

jeni said...

Love this!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed