November 15, 2014

Time Flies

I can hardly believe that it has been a year since I took this picture!

DSC_3299

Really?!?! A whole year? It’s kind of eye opening to me how quickly this year has gone by. I had all of these grand plans for a Fall Photo Shoot which like most of my plans never panned out. The thought of not taking a single Fall picture of my kids was killing me! So, last Sunday, I was determined to get a picture. We got home at 4:30, Rich had to be somewhere at 5:30, we were having company for dinner and dinner wasn’t ready yet…sounds like the perfect time to take a picture, right? It really wasn’t but I knew that if we didn’t do it, it wouldn’t get done. So, off we went to the splash pad by our house and I snapped away. I was frustrated and stressed but it was all worth it in the end.

DSC_6888

It was just a coincidence that they were all sitting in the same order as last year. I love it though because it shows how much they have changed in just one year. What awesome people they each are individually. I love my big kids!

1 comments:

Chelsey ECS said...

Oh my goodness! Your children are so darling and they have grown so much! Great pic Jess :D

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed