April 1, 2015

Catch-up

Ever since I discovered Instagram Chatbooks I have been majorly slacking on my blog. Its time to refocus and play blogpost catch-up so here I go.

St. Patrick’s Day. The kids have been counting down the days until St. Patrick’s day for a whole month so I figured I should probably do more than I usually do for it(which is nothing).

photo 2

photo 3

This small effort brought out some pretty great comments like: “You are the best mom in the world!” “This is the best day ever!”

photo 4

photo 1

photo 2-1

I finally took Arabella in to get a referral to go see a podiatrist. She trips on absolutely nothing atleast twice a day.

photo 3-1

While I was there Dr. Thacker thought we should go ahead and do an EKG on Eva because our nurses have noticed an irregularity in her heartbeat.

Before: So happy

photo 4-1 photo 5

During: Curious

photo 1-1 photo 2-2

After getting pinched with one of the leads: Not so happy

photo 3-2

We’ll try again next time.

Now for some randomness. Any time I take her clothes off she lies down on my legs to get a little back scratch. They are her absolute favorite!

photo 4-2

After telling my bishop that I was ready for a calling now that Eva is so close to the end and she’s doing so well, he gave me one. I am SO CRAZY EXCITED about this!

photo 5-1

We still get to go on a date every Friday night. I love our alone time together. This past Friday we went out to eat and then to a movie at the “fancy” theater.

photo 4-3

photo 1-3

photo 5-2

Lastly, my other handsome man likes to smell good on Sundays. He asks Rich for some cologne every Sunday and I think it’s because the first time he wore cologne to church my friend Jess complimented him on how great he smelled, hahaha!

photo 2-3

The fun just never stops! In fact, I feel like it’s getting better and better. Loving this time in our lives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed