April 15, 2015

Utah is confused

This Utah weather has been CRAZY! One day it’s in the 70’s and the next it’s like a tornado is sweeping the valley and in that same day there is a huge snowfall!

Just 2 days ago…my girls bonding on the trampoline.

photo-6

Yesterday morning (Of course, she dressed herself from head to toe)

image

Noon

photo 1

Later that day

photo 2

What is this crazy state we live in?

Pure joy!

image

image

She was screaming to go outside in the snow but didn’t last long. Once a gigantic snowflake landed on her eyelashes she was done.

image image

I had selfishly hoped that winter was long gone but we did have a lame snowfall this year so the kids deserved an extra one randomly in the middle of April. It snowed all night so they spent a lot of time playing in the snow today.

image image

image

image

Throwing giant snowballs.

image

Eva was content just watching them from the girls bedroom window.

image

Did I mention that it was my birthday yesterday and I hate the cold? Yeah, somebody has a great sense of humorWinking smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed