July 14, 2015

Josy’s Baptism

My sweet niece, Josalynn, was baptized this past Saturday. She turned 8 in April and waited for us to be here to be baptized. I’m so grateful she did and I was also so grateful and blessed to be able to give a talk about the Gift of the Holy Ghost. It was a privilege.

DSC_8589 DSC_8591

She looked so beautiful in that white dress. Cool story about that dress-My mother-in-law made it years ago and all of her daughters were baptized in it! I’m taking it with me to Japan so that my girls can be baptized in it too.

DSC_8596

DSC_8597

DSC_8600

Post-baptism

DSC_8603

Amy and my cute nephew’s, Julian, Damian and Gabriel did a special musical number. I love those boys so much!

DSC_8607 DSC_8608

I’ve been having problems uploading videos to my blog so here’s a link to the sneaky video my mother-in-law took of the SPECIAL MUSICAL NUMBER

All of the awesome people that came to support Josy. Funny(HUMILIATING) story about the picture below…I set up the shot and then began a slow jog to get in the shot and TRIPPED ON MY DRESS!!!! Yeah, I was embarrassed but to top it off I reinjured my annoying, weak ankle that I’ve injured a million times. Best part was when Amy said, “It’s ok, nobody saw.” Haha! So, now I’ve been limping around for the last 2 days and will probably continue to do so for another couple of weeks. Ugh!

DSC_8618

We got a few shots of grandma with almost all of her grandbabies. I left Eva at home with grandpa:)

DSC_8626

DSC_8631

Funny faces!

DSC_8634

DSC_8636

Buncha crazies!

DSC_8637

The original 4

DSC_8649

I love my sweet, beautiful Josy! She is so kind and thoughtful. I’m excited to watch her grow and become an incredible young woman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed