September 2, 2015

A moment…

I think every parent occasionally needs those moments that tells them that they aren’t doing too bad at their job. I have those every now and then especially when it comes to the big kids love for their baby sister, but for each other, that is a different story. There’s a lot of pestering and fighting that takes place, but this past Sunday morning I walked into the living room to find this taking place…

DSC_9054

DSC_9055

There is just something about a big brother brushing his sisters hair instead of doing the usual and pulling it. Then, to top off this sweet act, Aidan ran his fingers through Maya’s hair at church and said, “I did a good job getting all of the tangles out.”

I need more of this.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed