September 2, 2015

First day of school!!!!

The day finally came for Aidan and Maya to start school! They were so excited and if I’m being honest I was so ready and excited too. They’ve been in need of a little more structure and I needed a break. Doesn’t mean I don’t love these stinkers like crazy, though!

   DSC_9064

 DSC_9062

It seems like they both got awesome teachers. Maya got Mr. Holloway who is also a Zumba instructor. Yeah, I like him already. Aidan got Mr. Horn who I’ve been told is really great. I’m excited for both of them!

IMG_0458

DSC_9079 IMG_0451

As we were leaving, there was a band playing in the courtyard to welcome the kids on their first day of school.

Military Band

Excited for a new year!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed