July 19, 2016

So far this summer…

So far this summer has been a good one. I can honestly say that most days I really enjoy having all of my kids at home. I don’t enjoy going grocery shopping with them and running errands is pure torture and, lets be honest, some days I’d just like to run away but, I really truly have enjoyed the days I am able to focus on having fun with them. I’ve been lame about having them do anything school related but summer has felt like summer and we love it. After all of our beach adventures we decided we would take a little break and hit up the local water park, Comprehensive Park. It is so perfect for my kids ages!

My little fashionista. Seriously, she is going to be a trendsetter this one.

I know I’m bouncing all over the place but oh well. I forgot to mention what we did on the 4th of July…nothing! We drove back from Okuma and stopped by a mall for some lunch and then some donuts.

All of the base celebrations and events were cancelled out of respect for the locals because of some sad stuff that has happened involving our military, so since we were exhausted anyway we just chilled and relaxed at home. It was so nice. I did manage to get the kids all decked out in patriotic outfits though!

DSCF9843

DSCF9848

In other news, we started a new Sunday tradition! One of my field mission companions posted about her family’s tradition of having grilled pb&j sandwiches after church. I was so curious so I made it for my kids and they loved it! So we’ve had them 2 Sunday’s so far and we all are loving the new tradition.

Our other new tradition is this…

This is Eva experiencing her first time-out ever and it’s become a daily occurrence. Sometimes we even do it 2-3 times a day! She’s come into the terrible 2’s with her fists swinging at her older siblings and is now suffering the consequences.

I love this picture. Hair in a bun, scriptures in hand, ready for church!

Our Baker Sunday Selfie

This goofy girl wearing Eva’s pajama top and goggles.

Cereal bowl as big as her face but it’s not slowing her down.

Maya had her very first book club get together.

I love our friends in our building.

We’ve made a few messes.

Do you see Eva in the mirror drawing on my chalkboard? haha!

I had some mommy time with my friend and neighbor, Jandy. We went to Cocok’s and then to Chili’s for lunch. It was a much needed getaway.

I got this text from one of Eva’s nurses, Erica, who became my close friend. I love how much she still loves her.

Lastly, I’m really loving Rich’s Sunday Selfie’s!

I’m gonna have to make a post of just video’s because there are so many cute ones. We are about halfway through the summer so we’ve got time for a lot more fun!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed