March 8, 2017

Jesus wants Eva for a Sunbeam!

As of January we no longer have nursery aged kids! That’s right, Eva is now a SUNBEAM!

IMG_4469

I love that picture because you can tell from her expression that she was a little unsure about this whole Primary thing. She didn’t want me to leave her but once she had familiar little faces from nursery around her she settled in a bit better.

FullSizeRender

She made it all the way through without needing me! The next Sunday was a different story. When I took her in to Primary she refused to stay unless I stayed with her. I stayed for a couple of minutes until she was good and distracted and then I snuck out. Ever since then the asks me every Sunday if I will stay with her. I explain to her that mommy has her class to go to and she seems ok with that. Slowly but surely she is getting used to it.

1 comments:

Marianne said...

What a big girl! she looks so excited! I'm proud of her! Grayson just went to the nursery for his "trial" 2 week period with grandma. After next week he is officially of nursery age...18 months!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed