April 2, 2017

Months of fun

I learned the hard way not to trust Eva with gum.

IMG_4764 IMG_4768

Baker Sunday Selfie!

IMG_4721

IMG_4726

Tears because I she wanted to wear a princess dress to go out but it was a chilly day. I promised her that the moment we walked in the door she could change into a princess dress and all was well.

IMG_4752

Our favorite night of the week, pizza, ice cream and movie night!!!

IMG_4755

I had to capture this moment in time because my little snuggle bug came crying to me about something and ended up falling asleep on me for over an hour! Best way to be trapped.

IMG_4915

This was an interesting day. Everybody was driving me bonkers and when I walked into the girls room and saw this…

IMG_4920

…I immediately got on to Arabella. I was SHOCKED to find out that this was MAYA’S doing?!?!?! So not like her to do anything that shouldn’t be done. It made me laugh because this day was such a backwards day.

Baker Sunday Selfie!

IMG_4942

Shopping! Getting ready for all of our company that would be coming to visit, Auntie Kulia and family and then Aunt Becca and Aunt Julie. So excited!!!

IMG_4945

Maya went to her first dance with her daddy as her date! Since I’m in Activity Day’s and was part of the crew that put this together, I got to witness their date! It was the cutest thing ever and made me fall more in love with the amazing husband and dad that Rich is.

IMG_4891

Arabella, just because she is the cutest little, spunky peanut!

IMG_4970

One morning I woke up and was just feeling like I needed to get to the seawall for a nice stroll. I was so glad I did. Walking with the sound of waves as my music while pushing my favorite walking buddy was so great.

IMG_4975 IMG_4976

I’ve been thinking that Eva’s nickname should be tornado because lately, she has been just that. I jumped in the shower and was gone for no more than 15-20 minutes and came out to find this. She had literally flipped the cushions just to add to the destruction!

IMG_4983

Maya’s Host Nation class picture. Love it!

IMG_5085

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed