November 9, 2017

Halloween 2017

I love this time of year! The kids get so excited to dress up and go trick or treating and it’s so much fun helping them pick out their costume. For some reason this year I was having a hard time getting excited about the costumes. We are quite limited on options and diy is hard to do. I was kind of a party pooper but luckily, Aidan and Maya were happy with wearing their same costume from last year. Eva had picked out her costume the first day the Exchange had them out. This was our gang this year!














We invited Akane and her girls to come trick or treat with us. 




Angie, the oldest, LOVED all of the scary stuff. Alish and Lexi were both terrified the entire time.
I cooked dinner for my friends. They told me they love Mexican food and I knew they hadn’t experience real Mexican food so I made them homemade flour tortillas, refried beans, Spanish rice and salsa. They were in heaven! Made me so happy! 

Maya was in the character parade at school this year. She read the book “Wayside Stories” and wanted to be Ms. Gorf who was a mean teacher who had the power to turn students into apples.






Another Halloween in the books and it was one shared with special friends so definitely one to remember.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed