April 28, 2020

COVID-19 ~Week 3~

Week 3 was our best week yet! We were on a great schedule that kept the kids busy and entertained and made my life so much easier. It took the constant, "I'm bored! What can I do?" out of our day. 

Homemade play dough was a favorite this week. All 3 girls played with it every single day.





We've continued piano lessons and daily practice. Now that they have nothing else filling their day they have a lot of time to practice and are making great progress.



We've had lots and lots of crafting going on. Eva is a rubberband bracelet expert. She makes them all day every day.


Maya has watched half a million rubberband bracelet tutorials and can make some really awesome ones!


Maya also really got into crocheting which makes me sooo happy! She decided that she wanted to learn to make a beanie so she found a tutorial and made a beanie! I was so proud of her.




I have always LOVED all crafty things and nothing makes me happier than seeing my girls love it too!
Aidan isn't much of a crafter so he spends most of his free time messaging his friends or playing video games with them.



The kids have been doing a lot more daily chores since they have more free time and since they also make a lot more messes. Aidan and Eva do chores too, I just didn't catch them.




Sunday was General Conference. I caught all 3 girls crocheting in the morning but the best part was Maya teaching Eva how to crochet!



Eva caught on and spent a lot of time listening to conference and improving her new craft.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed