March 29, 2008

Yum, Yum, Yum

My boy loves to eat! His favorite is green beans but he has now moved on to mixed veggies. Yes we are very excited about that. He gets so excited about eating that he bounces everywhere when he sees me with a bowl.

This is a new towel that grandma Josie gave him. He just looked so cute I had to post it.
Last but not least, this is one of the only pictures we have of all three of us. Yesterday we took a little trip to Bass Pro to show Aidan around (and to get me out of the house). It was so much fun. Aidan didn't really seem too interested in anything but at least we got some good pics :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

What a blessing that he loves to eat normal food and isn't addicted to milk, huh? I hope it gives you some much needed rest once in while???? How are you feeling lately, and how far along are you? Let me know when you find out what the baby is....besides a baby, I mean! :)

Julianne said...

Aidan is getting so big and is still as adorable as ever! Good to see that you got out of the house for a little family outing!

Marianne said...

Oh I miss seeing Aidan...sorry grandpa was sick last week..hope to see Aidan eating those veggies soon! He's growing up so "cutely"!

Alisha said...

Hey! Our babies are due Sept 1st officially... but it'll be at least 2-3 weeks sooner. Probably more like a month. Hopefully not sooner than that! Congrats on your pregnancy too. When are you due? Do you know what you're having?

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed