April 2, 2008

Happy April 2nd :)

Yesterday was a great day! It was April Fools'. I got Rich pretty good too. I had been thinking all day what I was going to do and then it finally came to me. We were at home just chillin' and I went up to him and said "Ok I can't hold it in any more. I have been dying to tell you. I was going to try to wait until the ultrasound. Dr. Afshar said he thinks we might be having twins." He didn't believe me at first but I just kept it up. He asked me why he thought that and I told him because he thought he might have heard 2 heart beats but he wasn't sure. Then he started to believe me. He looked shocked, excited, nervous all balled into one. Then I threw my arms up in the air and said "April Fools'!" So mean I know but I just couldn't resist.

3 comments:

Amy said...

That's a good one...I'm lame and didn't do any April Fool's probably because I am so gullible myself! My sister-in-law is having twins and oh how much work that would be! YIKES!

Julianne said...

That's hilarious! I can't imagine what it would be like to have twins...soooo hard I'm sure! When are you finding out what you're having?

Kim said...

i could never pull a joke like that..patrick would be so disappointed..he would love twins..but i have to say i am relieved that we are having just one!!
how have you been feeling... i am a mess...sick alot i lost 11lb in the last 4 weeks

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed