July 3, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!


Ok so I found out a few weeks ago that we are having a girl!! I waited and waited to post it because I wanted to do something cute and creative. I've finally come to the conclusion that i'm just not ever going to get it posted if I keep waiting. So here I am, 7 months and 1 week along. It seems like my belly just popped out over night! Our baby girl's name is Maya Silveria. Maya because we just love the name and Silveria after my grandma. We are just sooo excited to be having a little girl. She is pretty active. Not quite as active as Aidan was but she has her moments, especially in the morning and at night. Aidan has brought so much joy into my life and I can't wait to see my baby girl!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

TA said...

Hello, sister!
A boy and a girl, huh? Just like us!

You look so cute pregnant! And Aidan looks so much like you.

Good to find old friends blogging.

We are at http://tyltin.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed