August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Aidan!!

"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you.

Before you were here an hour I would give my life for you. This is the miracle of life"
"NICU week 1"

"Babies are angels that fly to the Earth. Their wings disappear at the time of their birth"
"NICU week 2"

"He was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into."

Aidan has a very sweet and loving personality and even from a very young age I could feel his love for me.

From the moment he was born he was my pride and joy.

He never fails to make me smile.

He brightens each day of my life.

One year of fun filled adventure, joy and happiness has passed...

I can't wait to see what the next year will bring!

Happy birthday Aidan!! I love you more than anything. Thank you for an amazing year!

2 comments:

Amy said...

How cute is that! We can't believe he is 1! I love the "Baker Caution" from Richard-watch out for that fire Jessica! haha! We miss you and hope you didn't drown in the hurricane!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Aidan!!! Wish I could have been there for it! Call us about the pictures ok?

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed