September 17, 2008

Still here!!


So here I am! Still pregnant with my baby girl! I can't believe that I'm due in 1 day!!!! I really thought that she was going to come sooner mostly because I went in for my doctors appointment on Monday (today is Thursday) and I was surprised to hear that I was dilated to a 4. My doctor told me to come in when I start having contractions. I asked him if he thought that this delivery was going to go fast and he said "Oh yeah, it's gonna be fast and furious". I love my doctor! He has quite the sense of humor. So Monday night I was having contractions most of the night and I though she was going to come...she obviously didn't. I don't feel like I'm in any hurry for her to get here. I'm happy to wait until she is ready. I haven't had any serious contractions, just a few small ones tonight but we'll just have to wait and see :) Any day now we'll have our baby Maya in our arms!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess~ I keep looking on here to see if you have had the baby yet. (By the way I love the little baby tracker you have on your blog.) I'm so excited for you. i tried to call you today... i guess you have changed numbers since last we talked. Well i can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl! your son is the cutiest boy i have ever seen.
love michele

Marianne said...

Grandma here in Missouri is so excited that Aidan's little sister, Maya, is almost here! We can't wait to see a "little Jessica"! Happy delivery..it will be soon! Love to all the Florida family!

Anonymous said...

I agree! Hurry up Maya! We're waiting to see pictures!!!

Carbonneau said...

How cute are you! Pregnant and all! Way to be a trooper and hang in there for her to come at her own time. So good for her! How exciting to have a girl, I bet your little Aidan will be the BIGGEST helper and love her so much! Best of luck in the next few days till she comes! -Kati

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed