October 17, 2008

Aidan Standing

Aidan recently started standing for long periods of time. He is so cute! During the day he likes to show off to me by standing by the couch without holding on. He looks at me and giggles then he throws himself on the couch. He does this over and over and expects me to cheer each time.

His other recent accomplishment is waving bye, bye! Of course he is actually waving to himself. He'll figure out that he needs to turn his hand around soon. I love it though. The other day I was running out to the car to get something and he looked at me and said "Bye, bye!" and waved.

I also just wanted to give a quick trach and g-tube update. He is ready to get both of them out!! We have an appointment with the ENT on Thursday so we'll see if he takes it out then. We can't wait!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed