October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Rich!!

31 years ago today the man of my dreams was born. I can't help but be grateful each year on his birthday for him and the joy that he has brought into my life. Rich has so many qualities that I love and admire. He is quick to forgive and very slow to anger. His patience has been tried these past 2 years that I've been pregnant and he has been ever so understanding and loving. He has been my strength during trying times. He can almost always make me laugh when I'm upset. He hugs me when I cry. He helps keep me on the straight and narrow. He gets my sense of humor. He is so fun and adventurous. He laughs with me.
He has all of these incredible qualities and so many more but the two things I love the most about Rich are that he loves our kids and he loves me.
I'm sad that I missed the first 27 years of his life but I am so happy to be able to share the rest of eternity with him. Happy 31st Birthday Rich! I love you!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rich said...

I love you too Jess! You are so sweet! Thank you for making my birthday so special! You are the best! Muaaaaaa!

Scott and Laura said...

So cute! And yes, we do need to get together soon. I will have to call you the next time I am coming down there and we can play. :)

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed