February 4, 2009

Mommy!

This is my mom. There are a million reasons why I love her, but here are just a few.


I love my mom because she has always been there to point me in the right direction. As you can see, I have always been a little stubborn and wanted to go my own way. But life has taught me that my mom is ALMOST always right.


I love my mom because I think she did an awesome job raising my brother, my sister and me all by herself! What a big job and personally I think she did it well. I think we all turned out ok. Right? A few things that I am grateful that my mom taught me are the importance of an education, family, good work ethic, accountability and self-reliance.
Look at what a hottie she is in this picture. Hubba, hubba!


I just really like this picture because I think she looks so cute in her adorable little dress. It's sad to admit but I don't really have a sense of fashion. My mom on the other hand has tons of cute clothes. She loves to find great deals on great clothes. Mom, you are so cute!

I love my mom because she is so much fun! She is playful and just lots of fun to be around. All of her grand babies love her because grandma always plays with them.


One of her favorite past-times is feeding her grand babies. She loves to sneak them food that sometimes they are not supposed to have, when you are not looking. No baby will ever go hungry around my mom.


If there is anything that is true about my mom it is that she LOVES her grand babies. Every single one of them is her best friend. My nephews live next door and are always asking if they can go to grandma's house and they beg to spend the night.


I think my mom is hilarious and the absolute best. She has a great sense of humor and these are just a few reasons why my mom is so great. I love you mommy!

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

You have an awesome mom Jess! And I think you look like her too...

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed