January 31, 2009

Roly-Poly #2

I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was writing about Aidan being a little roly-poly (click here) and here I am again, a short year later, writing about my little Maya. That's right! She rolls from her back to her belly! Here she is, looking beautiful as always.
Here we go...

She starts out on her back and then does this little, "Oh I'm just playing with my feet" thing.

Then, before you know it, she's off!

Look at that action shot!

Argh...struggling to make the final turn...
She did it!!!!!!
She is so proud of herself, but not nearly as proud as I am of her. I'm convinced that there has never been a more beautiful baby girl in the whole world. She makes me so happy. I can be having a horrible day and then she flashes me one of her smiles and I melt. She is always smiling and giggling and bringing so much happiness into our home and our hearts. I love you baby Maya!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow..what a smart little girl! I love the action shots! She is a doll baby!

Jeanne said...

She's beautiful Jess!

Lacey said...

YEAH Maya! Seriously Jess, before you know it she will be crawling and then you'll miss the days when she just stayed in one place :). She really is a beautiful girl! Seriously. Beautiful.

Carbonneau said...

Gorgeous! I love the action shot and the last picture of her beautiful smile! What a cute lil girl! I probably wouldn't have noticed as much before, but now that we are going to have a gilr I notice the bows and other accessories. I love her bracelet, so cute! Are you having a lot of fun doing hair already?

CherryTerry said...

boy has she got a lot of hair! :D cute! and your mom IS way awesome, too, just like you!!! :D

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed