April 6, 2009

FREEDOM!!

Ahhhh. That is my big sigh of relief. I feel so free because Maya is now taking a bottle!! I have been trying for about 2 weeks but haven't been very diligent about it. Well today is Rich's 1st day of Spring Break and I was determined to go on a much needed date with him at some point this week. Ok, so maybe the bottle isn't the real reason why I haven't left Maya with a babysitter. I am a little on the over-protective side and have a hard time leaving my kids for very long, but I always had the excuse of, "What if she gets hungry?". Not anymore! Now I just have to muster up the courage to trust that someone else is going to take good care of my babies. So here we are...no more excuses. Ready to get over my fear of leaving my kids to go out and have a great time with Mr. Wonderful. We'll see how it goes...

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Yeh for you and Maya, too! Nice to know you think my son is Mr. Wonderful...I think he has turned into quite a nice "man"...must be his upbringing...ha ha. Really, though, I think you bring out his best side, Jessica! What's up for Spring Break?

Amy said...

Yeah for the bottle- I have a hard time leaving my kids too, but mostly because I feel like I am inconveniencing someone because Owen can be a stinker sometimes. But its one of those things that I know Ryan appreciates if I make an effort to get the babysitter! You can do it! Good luck! Happy Spring Break!!!

RuSty and LaLa said...

Yea, I know the feeling. My mom has been here for three weeks now and the other day Hanalei was fussy. I needed to go to the store with my husband and my mom said she would stay with the baby. As we were leaving she started crying and so I made my mom come with us. How pathetic is that...I was all emotional....I am a crazy mom.

Kim said...

How did you do it? how long did it take..i think elodie has been screaming bloody murder since 2 weeks because my milkflow somehow is reducing...she wont drink the formula!?

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed