April 2, 2009

So Worth It!

1 hour ago Rich was taking Aidan to bed while I was feeding Maya. As Rich was walking away with Aidan in his arms I said "Good night Aidan, I love you!" He did something that made the incredibly hard day yesterday and anything that he did to drive me nuts today, all better. Just as they were about to turn the corner he blew me a kiss! Rich didn't tell him to or anything. He did it on his own! My heart just melted and I instantly felt like everything that has been hard about being a mom is sooooo worth it. It was so sweet. I love my babies!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, it's sooo true how they can do one little thing and it changes all of the anger and frustration into humility and gratitude and love for the little rascals! Love you. Wish I was closer to you!

Marianne said...

That's my grandson...sweet little guy...a heart melter! We love him so!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed