September 6, 2009

6 Month Picture

Here it is! My first post of a prego picture...for this pregnancy :D There's no denying it, the belly is obviously there. It was kind of crazy because it just seemed to suddenly pop out and then within a couple of weeks it just doubled in size. I'm bigger than I was at this point with my other two but according to my doctor I am still just a little under weight for 6 months. That made me feel good.
I am quite enjoying this pregnancy. As strange as it may sound it has been easier being pregnant and taking care of both Aidan and Maya than it was with just Aidan + all that his medical condition demanded at the time. I have a lot of lower back pain that never goes away and I absolutely have to get at least 9 hours of sleep or I can't function the next day but other than that I am feeling good and sooooo excited to add Baby Isabella (Bella) to the bunch!
Today Aidan sported his new look! I finally discovered that pomade will keep his hair spiked up so Aidan has a whole new look and I'll tell you what, the ladies at church just thought he looked like quite the stud!
It's a little hard to see but he looks pretty stinkin' cute!

2 comments:

Em said...

You look GORGEOUS Jess! Glad you're feeling reasonably good. I'm also oogling over Aidan's hair. Adorable!

Amy said...

Can't wait too meet little Bella! I'm glad you are doing good with this pregnancy...I don't know if I can be prego with a 3rd! Your amazing!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed