September 22, 2009

Aidan-n-Maya's Birthday Feast!

I was so excited about Aidan and Maya getting to celebrate their birthday's together so I decided to throw a little party. I made these little invitations for our closest friends and started planning!
Unfortunately, the night before the party I changed my mind about the cake I was going to make. I decided on a much bigger cake that would take a lot longer than I expected.
Lucky for me, I married a "Baker"! Rich was awesome and helped me soooo much!
We finished the cake just in time for the party. Fhew!
Ahhh, the finished product. No, nobody turned 21.
Happy Birthday Aidan & Maya!

Finally, Maya's big moment...





It was such a memorable night. We are so grateful for all of our friends that joined us and made it a special night. Both Aidan and Maya have filled our lives with so much happiness.

4 comments:

Keesha n David Brown said...

The cake is darling! You are so creative...and ambitious!

missy said...

We had fun, maybe I'll hire you to do two big cakes for the twins in November.....ha ha, just kidding:)

Amy said...

aren't you glad we married bakers? whenever my cooking isn't turning out quite right he says amy what are you...a baker! cheesy i know!

CherryTerry said...

Jessica! How cool! I didn't know you made cakes :) That is SO cool and neat and beautiful. Miss you!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed