September 2, 2009

Random...But Cute

I was looking through my pictures and realized I missed a few great pictures and events that I really wanted to remember so this is my random post of cute pictures...
A few weeks ago we went to the annual Nova BBQ! We went last year after we just moved here and didn't know anybody. This year was a little different. We went with a bunch of our friends and had a great time and we have an addition to our family :) Last year it was just Aidan.
Rich and I both remembered the bubble castle from last year and were so excited that this year Aidan was old enough to go in. He loved it until he slipped and was buried under bubbles. This is him after we got him out and he stopped screaming.
Such a fun night
I took this random picture because this is after Maya choked twice in one day on her hair clip. I decided she needed to be punished by making her go all day without a clip or hair tie to keep her hair out of her face

Then I decided to have mercy on her. Little stinker!
Just a random picture of Maya having a good time on the beach.
Ready for church!

Since Aidan is now in his big boy bed and we have moved Maya into his room, I can finally start putting up some decorations! These are the letters I made a while back. I thought that maybe by posting this picture it might motivate my sister to send me Maya's and Isabella's name (hint hint) I don't have a scroll saw and I'm desperate for something to paint!!
Aidan is doing great in his bed! We occasionally find him halfway out of his bed and this morning he woke up with a fat lip. Other than that he's doing pretty good.

Just the other day Maya started cracking up when I would raise my arms and bring them down really quick. Luckily we caught her on video and there are moment when I stopped and she would try to raise her arms to tell me to do it again. Enjoy!
Well, that is my post of random cuteness!

5 comments:

nbarnes2 said...

you know jessica, you are so lucky to have kids with so much hair!! i guess i just never thought about it before but maya really has a lot of hair. i havea neighbor with a 3 yr old daughter who still only has little hair wisps. that is a gorgeous girl!

Marianne said...

How I miss my little Floridian grandkids...thanks for keeping us updated with the blog. Aidan is looking older and of course Maya looks almost like a toddler!! Can't wait to see them again...keep posting...!

RuSty and LaLa said...

I love maya's hair! one day hanalei will have more than just a mullet!

Amy said...

little kids laughs are the best!!!

Em said...

That bubble castle looks like fun. Your kids are so stinkin cute

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed