March 2, 2010

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Rich and I have a big announcement to make. We are EXPECTING...to lose a lot of weight. HAHAHA! I know, with our track record it probably wouldn't be too big of a surprise if we were "expecting", but we are not. We are, however, expecting to lose a lot of weight :) We've decided to start and support each other in some big exercise goals.
Goal # 1 :

We are doing it! We started tonight and are super excited about it.


Goal #2:


Running! Rich has always been a great runner. He has completed 2 triathlons and 1 half marathon. I, on the other hand, am not such a great runner. We have set a goal to run 3 times a week. I will also be participating in my first race! On March 20th there will be a 5 mile run in Downtown Ft.Lauderdale. About 5 of my girlfriends and I are going to run it! I am so excited and have been training for it. I'm almost up to 3 miles. Rich's goal is to be able to run a full marathon by this summer.

Weight Loss Goal:

My goal is to lose the 15lbs that have stuck with me after having 3 babies in 3 years.

Rich's goal is to lose 20lbs. He wants to get down to 170. I think he looks hot just the way he is:)

So, now I've announced it to all of you. If you see me in a few months and I look exactly like I do now you can call me on it. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

America said...

That's awesome! Good luck! If you ever need a running partner give me a call!

Heidi McLeod said...

I am so excited for you... and let me tell you, publicly announcing it will def. help you achieve your goals. I was ready to quit p90X until I realized I had already committed to doing it on my blog.... so I am keeping up with it! I will run with you any time. Sometimes I don't have the motivation to do it alone!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed