March 24, 2010

Hey Sen, Remember This?

This is my little sister, Yesenia. Say that 5 times really fast. I affectionately call her Sen, Senia, and sometimes even Lasagna. This is a picture of an ID sticker that all visitors had to have when they went to visit Arabella in the NICU.
This ID sticker happens to be hanging on my refrigerator bringing a smile to my face almost daily. Not only is it a really funny picture of her with a story that we will both always remember but it also reminds me of the awesome time we had together, hanging out. She came out to Florida for Christmas and was such awesome company to have, along with my entire family. We went to visit Arabella first. Sen got to meet her and hold her. It was hard to leave. Then we ate at Carrabba's. YUM! We laughed so much! Then we went to Dunkin' Donuts. Oink, I know. Ahhh Sen. You are such a fun, awesome sister. Miss you.
This is my totally AWESOME family!

You guys are so goofy!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brown's said...

You punk! I love you though! I really miss you guys! David and I already agreed that I will be going there again this summer! Cain't wait!!

Brown's said...

Will you email me these pics?

djwillden said...

that is an awesome pic of yesenia and says a lot about her personality always bringing joy! Aren't you missing Senia's little boy in those pictures? He's probably taking the pic.

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed